WE will be sewing today - Monday 2-12-18
Creativity is learning, experimenting, growing,
making mistakes, and having fun!
Sew Sassy, LLC was founded in 2008. In 2016, we expanded into our new studio, where girls (ages 8 & up) and adults can learn how to sew. Students learn in a fun environment where they will gain confidence, problem solving skills, and independence with each new sewing project.
Equipment / Facility
We have a beautiful 1,400 sq. ft. Sewing Studio with 12 Janome Sewing Machines, 3 Serger Machines,
3 Large Cutting Tables, a Large Ironing Station, and 180 individual student storage units.
- Introduction to Sewing (Child & Adult)
- Weekly Youth Sewing Classes (Children Ages 8 +) Join ANYTIME!
- Adult Project Classes
- Adult Private Classes
- Special Sewing Workshops
Note: Availability of Classes May Vary. Please Check Current Schedule.
Students Will Learn
- Basic Hand Sewing Techniques
- Sewing Safety
- How to Operate a Sewing Machine & Iron
- Sewing Terms & Sewing Tools
- About Correct Fabric Sides and Selvages
- Pattern Layout
Provided to Students
- Use of Facilities and Machines
- Sewing Consumables & Tools (Thread, Pins, Needles, Measuring Tape, Seam Gauge, Marking Pencils, Scissors, etc.)
Note: Fabric for projects is not provided.