Introduction to Sewing for Youth
Description: In this course, students will learn parts of a sewing machine, sewing machine safety, how to use a sewing machine, ironing safety, & basic hand sewing techniques. This class is a prerequisite to our weekly youth sewing classes, summer classes, and workshops.
Duration: 1 day, 2 hrs
Dates: Please email for date
To Register: Email: email@example.com
Payment: At time of class (Cash-exact amount or Checks Accepted)
Oxford Virtual Academy (OVA) Students
- We are now registering for Fall 2018. Please email us the following information (name, grade level, day and time). If you are
- We will confirm registration after we have received this information.
2017-18 Youth Class Information
- Currently accepting registration for Weekly Classes (ages 8+)
- Classes are weekly, one hour long (schedule shown below)
- Classes run from September through June, ending with our June Fashion Show!
Students can join anytime!
- All equipment provided (Sewing machines, irons, scissors, etc.)
You provide the fabric required for each project.
- 2017-18 Registration fee is $45 and is non-refundable.
- Monthly tuition is $52.
- Registrations accepted any month during the year.
2017-2018 Youth Class Schedule (Join Anytime!)
3:30-4:30 (3 open)
4:45-5:45 (1 open)
6:00-7:00 (1 open)
3:30-4:30 (5 open)
4:45-5:45 (3 open)
6:00-7:00 (2 open)