Introduction to Sewing for Youth
Description: In this course, students will learn parts of a sewing machine, sewing machine safety, how to use a sewing machine, ironing safety, & basic hand sewing techniques. This class is a prerequisite to our weekly youth sewing classes, summer classes, and workshops.
Duration: 1 day, 2 hrs
To Register: Email: [email protected]
Payment: At time of class (Cash-exact amount or Checks Accepted)
2018-19 Youth Class Information
- Currently accepting registration for Weekly Classes (ages 8+)
- Classes are weekly, one hour long (schedule shown below)
- Classes run from September through June, ending with our June Fashion Show!
Students can join anytime!
- All equipment provided (Sewing machines, irons, scissors, etc.)
You provide the fabric required for each project.
- 2018-19 Registration fee is $45 and is non-refundable.
- Monthly tuition is $60.
- Registrations accepted any month during the year.
2018-2019 Youth Class Schedule (Join Anytime!)
Now Registering for Fall 2018/19
Class Sizes Limited
(Classes Will Begin Monday, September 10, 2018)
3:30-4:30 ( 1 open)
Note: If you want to be added to our waiting list, please email [email protected] Sometimes we are able to add more sessions. Thank you!